Storm Guard Water Treatment Inc. is a well-established and highly respected entrepreneurial organization, built on the expertise of our people. To meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients, we are committed to attract and retain the very best people, who align with our Mission and Values.
We Provide Opportunity
We recognize and appreciate that our continued success depends on the capabilities and self-motivation of our people. From excellent on-the-job training and mentorshipto long-term career advancement, we enthusiastically encourage and invest in the continual growth and development of our people.
We Welcome Diversity
We welcome, embrace and provide equal opportunities to people from anywhere in the world. What’s most important to us is your strong work ethic, and desire to contribute knowledge and skills of value to our team, and the ever-evolving needs of our clients.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fosters relationships with key stakeholders: building owners, developers, engineers and general contractors, influencing them to promote Storm Guard products and services, and provide referrals with the ultimate goal to identify projects and development of opportunities throughout British Columbia.
- Acts as a technical resource to all stakeholders through informal and formal presentations regarding Company systems, processes and products. Articulates the benefits of using Company services.
- Generates leads and opportunities through professional contacts, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling and drives brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking and associations.
- Builds strategic opportunities that can generate leads. Continually maintains knowledge of customers’ business issues, market dynamics, company vision, the competition, sales strategy, as well as products and services.
- Estimates projects with the assistance of the Project Manager.
- Assists in planning and coordinating trade shows and events. Will represent company at trade shows and events as needed.
- Identifies and fosters potential relationships with project facilitators, project managers, and key people that have high levels of influence or decision-making authority, influencing them to purchase products and services.
- Creates and maintains a structured business development plan. Maintains current client data in system.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- A minimum of 1-2 years of work experience in sales or business development in B2B, and/or sales in the construction industry
- Degree/Diploma in business, marketing, engineering or other relevant post-secondary education is an asset
- Proven understanding of sales methodology with formal training is required.
- Understanding of CRM functionality and pipeline creation. Proven analytic skills for forecasting and planning
- Proficiency with Microsoft office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Project management certification and/or skills are an asset
- Skilled verbal, written, listening, interpersonal/presentation communication skills
- Able to quickly learn technical components of Company products and systems
- Can build and maintain rapport with clients and key stakeholders. Demonstrates effective networking skills
- Has excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrates business acumen
- Is systems savvy, uses data/analytics to assist in decision making
PAY & BENEFITS
- We offer a highly competitive total compensation package including base salary and hourly rates
- Group Health Care Package
- RRSP Matching
- Generous Work Wear Allowance
- Bonus based on Company and Individual Performance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Opportunities For Job Advancement
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume, in Microsoft word, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will acknowledge your application and stay in touch with shortlisted candidates.
Initial interviews are conducted via phone call and/or zoom video and may progress to an in-person meeting. Some positions may require a (paid) ‘working interview’ to spend time working within a team.
We appreciate your interest in Storm Guard Water Treatment!