Storm Guard Water Treatment Inc. is a well-established and highly respected entrepreneurial organization, built on the expertise of our people. To meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients, we are committed to attract and retain the very best people, who align with our Mission and Values.
We Provide Opportunity
We recognize and appreciate that our continued success depends on the capabilities and self-motivation of our people. From excellent on-the-job training and mentorshipto long-term career advancement, we enthusiastically encourage and invest in the continual growth and development of our people.
We Welcome Diversity
We welcome, embrace and provide equal opportunities to people from anywhere in the world. What’s most important to us is your strong work ethic, and desire to contribute knowledge and skills of value to our team, and the ever-evolving needs of our clients.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide project management administrative support
- Set up and maintain new project data in the system, including project costing
- Assist Finance in data transference to accounting system
- Maintain Databases of information:
- Customer contact list
- Enter project data into Company system (Corecon)
- Source and oversees the procurement of materials for all projects and inventory items
- Maintain database of information for vendors and logistics providers
- Create purchase orders, respond to order inquiries and process order requests
- Working with our customs brokers, manage customs documents and handle basic customs requests
- Coordinate logistics for inventory/materials delivery, maintain accurate inventory costing and data in systems
- Organizes the material counts for each site/project ensuring that required reporting to Finance is done in a timely manner
- Perform regular stock counts to maintain inventory levels
- Maintain accurate employee data in Company systems: Maintain accuracy and timeliness of employee timesheets
- Assist to input timesheet data into Company system (Sage)
- Make recommendations and implements process improvement changes for greater efficiency
- Provide administrative support for new hires: Input new employee data in system, provide technical support for new employee’s company phone, email
- Answer Company phones, respond to general phone/email inquiries for information
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 1 year experience as a Project Coordinator or Project Manager
- Project Management certification is an asset
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Procurement or Accounts Payable
- Working knowledge of procurement, inventory software is an asset
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Word, and Excel
- Proficient using accounting and/or project management software (Sage, Corecon)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Proven time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task without compromising quality of work
- Comfortable exercising independent judgment and initiative within established guidelines
- Possess strong customer service and communication skills, and establish positive work relationships
- Organized, detail oriented and accountable for the quality of your own work
- Can work with minimal supervision and follow instructions
PAY & BENEFITS
- We offer a highly competitive total compensation package including base salary and hourly rates
- Group Health Care Package
- RRSP Matching
- Generous Work Wear Allowance
- Bonus based on Company and Individual Performance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Opportunities For Job Advancement
How To Apply
Please email your cover letter and resume, in Microsoft word, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will acknowledge your application and stay in touch with shortlisted candidates.
Initial interviews are conducted via phone call and/or zoom video and may progress to an in-person meeting. Some positions may require a (paid) ‘working interview’ to spend time working within a team.
We appreciate your interest in Storm Guard Water Treatment!