Storm Guard Water Treatment Inc. is a well-established and highly respected entrepreneurial organization, built on the expertise of our people. To meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients, we are committed to attract and retain the very best people, who align with our Mission and Values.
We Provide Opportunity
We recognize and appreciate that our continued success depends on the capabilities and self-motivation of our people. From excellent on-the-job training and mentorship to long-term career advancement, we enthusiastically encourage and invest in the continual growth and development of our people.
We Welcome Diversity
We welcome, embrace and provide equal opportunities to people from anywhere in the world. What’s most important to us is your strong work ethic, and desire to contribute knowledge and skills of value to our team, and the ever-evolving needs of our clients.
Working at Storm Guard is AWESOME
- Great culture and fantastic people
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive group health and company benefits program
- Employer-matching RSP pension plan
- On-site and educational support for career development
- Casual and fun work environment
Main Job Duties
1. Drives and operates the Vac Truck to several project sites throughout the day
a. Lifts and moves heavy rubber hoses from truck to tank
b. Uses Vac Truck Equipment, power washer and hand tools
c. Dumps dirty water sediments from the truck and cleans truck, several times a day
d. Climbs a ladder to access tanks
2. Completes pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
3. Maintains Vac truck in good and safe working order.
4. May be required to operate a wide variety of dewatering and water treatment equipment and well point systems as assigned:
a. Operates machinery including but not limited to forklifts, overhead cranes, light weight vehicles, compressors, portable and stationary generators, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric tools, fusing machines, and related hand tools and equipment.
5. Operates machinery and equipment safely and competently in accordance with safe work procedures and manufacturers’ operating instructions.
Pay & Benefits
· We offer a highly competitive hourly rate and total rewards package
· Group Health Care Package
· RRSP Matching
· Generous Work Wear Allowance
· Bonus based on Company and Individual Performance
· Cell Phone Reimbursement
· Opportunities For Job Advancement
· Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
· Must have a valid class 1 or 3 driver’s license (clean drivers abstract) with Air Break Endorsement
· Minimum 1 year experience driving a Vac Truck or other heavy equipment
Must have Experience driving standard vehicles
With or without reasonable accommodation, Vac Truck Operators may be required to:
· Operate heavy machinery
· Work outside all seasons
· Handle large items
· Lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 50 pounds
· 8-hour shift
· Monday to Friday
· Evening, weekend, and holiday work may required
· Overtime hours are expected
How To Apply
Please email your resume, in Microsoft word, to email@example.com.
We will acknowledge your application and stay in touch with shortlisted candidates.
Initial interviews are conducted via phone call and/or zoom video and may progress to an in-person meeting. Some positions may require a (paid) ‘working interview’ to spend time working within a team.
Thank you for your interest in Storm Guard Water Treatment!