Storm Guard Water Treatment Inc. is a well-established and highly respected entrepreneurial organization, built on the expertise of our people. To meet the ever-evolving needs of our clients, we are committed to attract and retain the very best people, who align with our Mission and Values.
We Provide Opportunity
We recognize and appreciate that our continued success depends on the capabilities and self-motivation of our people. From excellent on-the-job training and mentorship to long-term career advancement, we enthusiastically encourage and invest in the continual growth and development of our people.
We Welcome Diversity
We welcome, embrace and provide equal opportunities to people from anywhere in the world. What’s most important to us is your strong work ethic, and desire to contribute knowledge and skills of value to our team, and the ever-evolving needs of our clients.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Operate, diagnose, and repair a wide variety of water treatment symptoms and submersible pumps as assigned
- Erect, monitor and maintain equipment water treatment systems
- Provide high-quality customer service to our external and internal customers
- Coordinates with Engineers. Learns about regulatory requirements per jurisdiction for water treatment quality – regulatory standards for water treatment quality per jurisdiction
- Learn and understand HSE Health, safety, Environment Manual, safety practices, safe work methods and safety regulations pertaining to the work
- Maintain shop and yard to ensure orderly work areas
- Operate all equipment safely and competently in accordance with safe work procedures and manufacturers’ operating instructions
- May assist, lead and train, or instruct, others in the work
- Wear, and participate in the ongoing training of, the required PPE for this position
- Other tasks and special projects as assigned
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have a valid BC driver’s license (Class N and /or Class 5 is acceptable)
- Must have a clean driver’s abstract
- Plumbing and/or Electrical experience is an asset
- Previous experience and/or a solid understanding of pumping systems and applications is an asset
- Forklift training is an asset
- Physical Requirements:
- With or without reasonable accommodation, Technicians may be required to:
- Work outside in adverse weather conditions
- Frequently required to walk or climb stairs and ladders
- Handle hoses and pipes
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Evening, weekend, and holiday work may required
- Overtime hours
Pay & Benefits
- We offer a highly competitive total compensation package including base salary and hourly rates
- Group Health Care Package
- RRSP Matching
- Generous Work Wear Allowance
- Bonus based on Company and Individual Performance
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Opportunities For Job Advancement
How To Apply
Please email your resume, in Microsoft word, to email@example.com.
We will acknowledge your application and stay in touch with shortlisted candidates.
Initial interviews are conducted via phone call and/or zoom video and may progress to an in-person meeting. Some positions may require a (paid) ‘working interview’ to spend time working within a team.
Thank you for your interest in Storm Guard Water Treatment!